Aero Bot Inventors
New for 2013!
Experience the World of Robotic Vehicles!
Entering Grades 1-6
Full Day Only
Discover the science of extreme machines in an exploration of robot design, construction and simple programming. Use LEGO WeDo components to design robotic devices using Computer Aided Design software and assemble them with LEGO bricks. Program the invention using a simple, graphics-based computer program to collect data from sensors and command electric motors!
The sky is no limit in this adventure in innovation! Work in teams to design and construct towers able to meet a design requirement. Make electric circuits, investigate solar energy and build a solar-powered desktop aircraft model. Design and build a seaplane, explore high altitude and robotic flight in the flight simulators and more in a thrilling festival of invention!
Aero Bot Inventors Camp Includes:
- Computer-Aided LEGO WeDo Robotics
- Exhibit Exploration of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Introductory and Advanced Flight Simulation
- Simple Machines and K'Nex Devices
- Electric Circuits and Flashlights
- Mars Lander Design Challenge
- Solar Powered Airplane or Helicopter Model
- Roller Coaster Design Challenge
- Paper Airplane Presentation and Construction
- And Much, Much More!
Session 1 : June 3rd - June 7th
Other Camp Topics:
Camp Prices and Registration
Session 4 : June 24th - June 28th
Session 6 : July 8th - July 12th
Session 9 : July 29th - August 2nd
Session 12 : August 19th - August 23rd
Return to Camp Main Page