Special Spring Break Program—April 14th—18th Only
Entering Grades K-5
Full Day and Half Day Available
Soar into the science of flight and motion! Investigate the forces that make air travel possible while building, flying and racing model aircraft of all shapes and sizes. Take to the flight simulators to try a range of exciting flights, from night missions under the stars to landing in the extreme polar regions. Full Day campers investigate simple machines and the power of the electron while assembling the Physics Racer, a high-speed land vehicle powered by an electric motor. All this and more in a high-flying science extravaganza!
Physics Flyers Includes:
- Model Airplane and Glider Construction
- Propeller-Powered Race Cars
- Synthetic Snow and Aircraft Landings
- Cloud Types and Tornado Tubes
- Introductory and Advanced Flight Simulations
- Wild Flight and Live Bird Demonstrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electric Car Construction, Testing and Racing
- Parachutes and Air Resistance
- And Much, Much More!
Session 5W: April 14-18