Educational, Programs, Events and Activities
Exciting educational programs are available for children from pre-school through high school at the Hiller Aviation Museum. Schools and Scouts can receive discounted Museum admission along with tours and programs developed for their needs. Individual children may be enrolled for special public hands-on programs held after-school, on weekends and holidays, and during the summer. Check out the program links below for complete information on the Museumís growing selection of educational programs for children of all ages.
- Aero Design Challenge on October 24, 2015, launches students (grades 4-8) into the invention design process.
- Aviation Camp Week long Fall and Winter day camps for Grades K through 6.
- Field Trips for K-12 schools, pre-school groups and home schoolers.
- Library open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and select weekend days.
- Mondays at the Museum. Hosted by Google, the Hiller Aviation Museum offers free field trip experiences to low-income K-12 school groups attending on select Mondays.
- Outreach brings hands-on education programs to your school or school-related function.
- Scout Programs including group tours and Merit Badge/Interest Patch programs.