|Kidís Air Faire
Special Event for Kids
Wednesday, July 31st, 11 am - 2pm
Included With Museum Admission
Children of all ages are invited to visit the Museum on Wednesday, July 31st, 11 am - 2 pm, for the Kid's Air Faire.
Aviation professionals will bring their aircraft to the Museum for a special show-and-tell session, San Carlos Flight Center will be on hand to provide the experience of "Talk and Look Like a Pilot" and there will be a museum "Open Cockpit" session so that people can sit in a Boeing 747, 737 and Grumman Albatross as well as local general aviation aircraft.
Build and fly a model glider or Twirly Helicopter.
See celebrity John Collins present the world of Paper Airplanes.
And enjoy a rare weekday opening of the Flight Sim Zone to round out this fun-filled day of unique aviation experiences for kids!
Emergency Service Aircraft and Vehicles
- CHP Aircraft
- CHP Helicopter
- CHP Cruiser
- Sheriffs Department Cruiser
- San Carlos Airport Rescue Truck
- San Carlos Fire Department
- AMR Ambulance
- Stanford Life Guard Helicopter
- World War II Texan T-6
- Aircam - Experimental Seaplane
- Kitfox - High Wing Experimental Airplane
- Charger - Experimental Bi-Plane
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk
- Cessna 177 Cardinal
- Enstrom Helicopter
- Open Cockpits (737, 747, HU-16 Albatross, L-39 Jet)
- Exhibit Scavenger Hunt
- Paper Airplanes Workshop with John Collins 1:30 & 3:00 pm
- Talk and Look Like a Pilot! Courtesy San Carlos Flight Center.
- Flight Sim Zone. (Tickets Required.)
- Glider Construction Station
- Face Painting
- Whirly-Twirly Construction Station