The museum is the largest indoor aviation museum in California. The facility is available for day or evening events. Please contact our staff to arrange and handle breakfast and luncheon meetings, corporate functions, banquets, and other private events.
The facility hosts:
The floor plan of the facility details the areas. Lists of preferred vendors specializing in food and event support are available.
- The Atrium has been used to host dinners, receptions, fundraisers, meetings and lectures. A theater is available for small groups.
- The Museum Gallery can be used for an event's casino, other fundraising activities, or just for your touring pleasure.
- The Mezzanine overlooks the Museum Gallery and is suitable for event reception or silent auction tables for fundraisers.
- The Doyle Conference Center can host small meetings.
- The Kitchen is available to help meet catering needs.
- For larger gatherings, tents can be erected in the rear of the museum.