Flight Sim Zone
Open Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday – Friday, March 28 – April 1 (Spring Break)
Take a virtual flight across the Bay and see the world from the unique perspective of a pilot.
- $5 per Pass (in addition to museum admission).
- Pass is free for Members.
- Two people can fly on one Pass (pilot and co-pilot).
- Obtain Passes at museum Gift Shop.
- Each Pass good for up to 30 minutes of flight time.
- Seating is limited.
Flight Sim Zone workstations consist of the following:
- large 4K screen, 3,840 x 2,160 pixel display
- Logitech/Saitek flight yoke and throttle quadrant
- Saitek rudder pedals
- X-Plane 11 simulation software
How Sessions Operate
We follow a flight instruction model. Each session begins with an introductory demonstration. Our instructors are real pilots and they will show you how to properly control an aircraft, like the Beechcraft Baron 58, including the all-important landing procedure. Once proficiency has been achieved in basic procedures, enjoy a sightseeing flight around the Bay!
The Flight Sim Zone is wheelchair accessible.