Meet Hiller Aviation Museum staff and build an aviation-themed project online in a special Virtual Invention Lab session!
Programs meets Wednesdays at 1 PM, and Saturdays & Sundays at 10 AM.
Presented live via Zoom from the Invention Lab studio! No pre-registration required, just drop in!
Virtual Invention Lab topics Summer 2020
- Prepare for Re-Entry (July 15-19, August 12-16)
- High-Flying Kites (July 22-26, August 19-23)
- Paper Helicopters (July 29-August 2, August 26-30)
- Straw Rockets (July 8-12, August 5-9)
Free of charge!
Prepare for Re-Entry
Investigate the science of rocket propulsion and Newton’s Third Law with a simple air-powered rocket!
30-minute activity offered at 10 AM, repeating at 10:30 AM for late joiners.
- Tape (clear tape works best)
- Straws (plastic, paper or reusable all OK)
Pattern and Zoom Link
Zoom link active only during scheduled Virtual Invention Lab sessions.