The 4th Annual
Walk • Jog • Stroll
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Certified 5K and 10K
2K Fun Run
Registration Opening February 2020!
Express your need for speed with a unique 2K/5K/10K running event that’s fun and healthy for the whole family. The start of the race route is the San Carlos Airport runway! Like an aircraft on takeoff, you will traverse the length of the entire 2,600 foot runway!
Proceeds of the Airport Runway Run benefit Hiller Aviation Museum, a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization that provides science and aviation programming.
- Runners and walkers only permitted on the course. Strollers ok. No pets, skateboards, bikes, or rollerblades permitted.
- Walkers, please start at the back of the pack. Walkers, stay to the right. Runners, pass on the left.
- Entry fees are nonrefundable. If you are unable to participate, you may transfer your registration to another participant.
Advanced Packet Pickup
Friday, May 8
2 pm – 7 pm
202 Walnut St., Redwood City, CA 94063
Located right off 101 between Whipple and Woodside exits
Participants will receive up to 28% off all in-store purchases* during packet pickup hours!
*some exclusions apply
All three courses start and finish at Hiller Aviation Museum.
The 5K and 10K are run-out and run-back courses with turnarounds that will be clearly marked.
The 2K Family Fun Run is a loop on the runway and taxiway.
2020 course maps will be available soon!
Prizes for the overall men’s and women’s first place winners of the 5K and 10K:
- A $125 gift certificate to Sports Basement,
- A one-year Individual Museum Membership, and
- Your Name on the Museum’s Highway 101 LED Marquee the day after the race!
Additional prizes to be announced soon!
5K/10K Age Divisions
● 12 and under
● 13 – 19
● 20 – 29
● 30 – 39
● 40 – 49
● 50 – 59
● 60 and up
Please contact Rebecca Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-654-0200 x203.