Aviation Day Camp
General Enrollment Information
Online enrollment by credit card is fast, easy and secure. Scroll and select your session from the list below to enroll through ActivityHero, the Hiller Aviation Museum’s online enrollment provider. Please note the following:
- All campers must be at least 5 years old and entering K or higher no later than the camp start date, for all summer Elementary Camp topics (Grades K-5).
- Campers must be at least 4 and no more than 6 years old on the camp start date for Flight Explorers camp.
- All campers must be at least 10 years old and entering 5th grade or higher to enroll in any middle school topic (Grades 5-8).
- All camps are located at the Hiller Aviation Museum at the San Carlos Airport.
Museum Membership Discount
- Hiller Aviation Museum Members with a valid Family-level or higher Membership are eligible to enroll at Member prices, which are discounted approximately 10% from the base camp prices (excluding Extended Day fees, if any). Non-members enrolling for multiple sessions may wish to consider joining as a Member through the Membership pages prior to registration to benefit from this discount. During online enrollment, select the “Member Price” option from the enrollment screen (on which particular children are selected for each session), then provide either a valid Member number (current Members) or the primary Member’s full name (new Members) in the Member Number field where prompted on the payment screen. Please note the Member discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Enroll by Check
To enroll by check, complete the online enrollment, below, and select “Pay by Check” at the conclusion of the process. ActivityHero will generate an invoice which you may print and submit directly to the Museum along with your payment. Note that a space will not be held for your child, nor a confirmation issued, until the check has been received and processed.
Enroll by Fax or Postal Mail
To enroll by fax or mail, download the Aviation Camp registration form, fill in all required information, and fax or mail to the number indicated on the form.
Enroll in Person
To enroll in person, visit the Museum’s Gift Shop between the hours of 10 AM and 5 PM seven days a week.
To enroll on the wait list for a full session, select the desired session from the list below and provide all requested information. You will not be asked to provide payment information. If space becomes available you will be contacted by phone and by email and provided with an opportunity to enroll.
Primary Topic (JK-1)
Elementary Topics (K-5)
Middle School Topics (5-8)
All camps are located at the Hiller Aviation Museum at the San Carlos Airport.
Online Registration Form
via Activity Hero