Museum Membership is a fantastic way to experience the resources of the Hiller Aviation Museum on a regular basis.
Your help is needed — now more than ever. In 20 years of serving the community as an educational, historical, and technological resource, the museum has never been closed for this length of time, creating an unprecedented funding challenge. With the help of donors and members, the museum will not just survive this moment but thrive once again.
If you are able, please become a member or renew your membership online today in support of our mission of aviation and science education. Thank you for your support!
Keep looking up!
All Members Receive:
- Free unlimited admission for one year
- Discounts on educational workshops and special programs
- 10% discount in the Museum gift shop every visit
- 25% discount in the Museum gift shop on Special Member Days*
- 10% discount on Kids’ Birthday Parties
- Invitation to Members-only Aviation Parties
- Free Flight Sim Zone access
- Free Drone Plex access
- Discounts on FMX Flight Simulator
- Advance ticket reservation for FMX Flight Simulator
- Free subscription to the Museum’s quarterly Briefings newsletter
Membership cards are non-transferable
Guest passes are “one-time use” only
Family Membership Level and up: Discounts on Aviation Camp enrollment
Double Your Impact
Employer matching donations will match the tax-deductible portion of your Hiller Aviation Museum Membership. A $90 Family Membership is 100% tax-deductible. Other membership levels are partially tax deductible. Please see our Membership FAQs page for more details.
* Museum members receive 25% off in the Flight Shop on these Special Member Days:
- Monday, Feb. 17, 2020: Presidents’ Day
- Friday, June 5, 2020: Hiller Aviation Museum 22nd Anniversary!
- Date TBA: Summer Members-only Aviation Party
- Friday, Nov. 27 through Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020: All holiday shopping season! Thanksgiving weekend through New Year’s Eve!