Museum Membership is a fantastic way to experience the resources of the Hiller Aviation Museum on a regular basis.
Your help is needed — now more than ever. With the help of donors and members, the museum will not just survive this moment but thrive once again. Your membership support provides a sustainable source of revenue to the museum and is greatly appreciated.
If you are able, please become a member or renew your membership online today in support of our mission of aviation and science education. Thank you for your support!
Keep looking up!
All Members Receive:
- Free unlimited admission for one year
- Discounts on educational workshops and special programs
- 10% in-store discount in the Museum gift shop every visit
- 25% in-store discount in the Museum gift shop on Special Member Days*
- 10% discount on Kids’ Birthday Parties
- Invitation to Members-only Aviation Parties
- Free Flight Sim Zone access
- Free Drone Plex access
- Discounts on FMX Flight Simulator
- Advance ticket reservation for FMX Flight Simulator
- Free subscription to the Museum’s quarterly Briefings newsletter
Membership cards are non-transferable
Guest passes are “one-time use” only
Family Membership Level and up: Discounts on Aviation Camp enrollment
Double Your Impact
Employer matching donations will match the tax-deductible portion of your Hiller Aviation Museum Membership. A $90 Family Membership is 100% tax-deductible. Other membership levels are partially tax deductible. Please see our Membership FAQs page for more details.
* Museum members receive 25% off in-store in the Flight Shop on these Special Member Days:
- Monday, Feb. 15, 2021: Presidents’ Day
- Saturday, June 5, 2021: Hiller Aviation Museum 23rd Anniversary!
- TBA Summer 2021: Members Appreciation Day
- Friday, Nov. 26 through Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021: All holiday shopping season! Begins Thanksgiving weekend!