Flying Gatsby Ball
The Flying Gatsby Ball, where the 1920s roar again in a fun and unique historical location.
Saturday, April 25th, 6:00 – 10 PM POSTPONED
This event will be rescheduled. Check back here for updates.
- Dance the night away to the BrassWorks live swing band playing classics from the 20’s and 30’s
- No-Host bar will pour classic and contemporary drinks
- Flying Gatsby costume contest so dress up in your Gatsby best as a flapper, gangster, or silent movie star.
- Appetizers will be included
- The museum’s historic backdrop provides unique photo ops in front of our antique aircraft and cars including the Fairchild 24 “Honeymoon” airplane
- All proceeds for this event help fund STEM education programs at the Hiller Aviation Museum
- PERFECT EVENT FOR A FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEET UP (No planning or clean up, just fun)
|6:00 PM||Museum opens for the event|
|6:30 PM – 10 PM||Dance to live band, enjoy appetizers and no-host bar|
|8:00 PM||Gatsby costume review and dance contest|
|10:00 PM||Museum closes|
Get your Tickets Online
Buy your tickets online and avoid the line.
$35 Museum Members
Must be 21 years old to purchase and consume alcohol.
Advanced ticket purchase recomended on Eventbrite