Cashier and Gift Shop Sales – Part Time
The Hiller Aviation Museum is seeking an energetic and dynamic cashier and sales person to work part-time, Saturday and Sunday, in one of the most unique attractions in the Bay Area. The Cashier works with the Retail Manager to serve customers who are purchasing museum admissions and gift shop merchandise.
Hours and Wages
Weekend Hours: 12 hours (6 hours per day Saturday & Sunday)
Starting pay rate: $16.00 per hour
- High school diploma preferred but not required.
- Retail experience and knowledge of Point-Of-Sale / Inventory procedures (preferred, but not essential).
- Excellent communications skills, professional demeanor and customer-oriented approach.
- Basic computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct admissions and gift shop sales and other cash register transactions.
- Answer questions about the museum to the visiting public.
- Become familiar with gift shop merchandise and provide assistance to gift shop customers.
- Receive, tag and display inventory and products in the gift shop.
- Perform general housekeeping chores, straightening stock on shelves, dusting and cleaning of display cases, etc.
How to Apply
This is a fun and highly desirable position for the right candidate who is looking for part-time weekday employment. Position available immediately. Serious inquiries only.
Send cover letter and resume to Duncan Chadwick, Retail Manager, Hiller Aviation Museum, 601 Skyway Blvd., San Carlos CA, 94070 or email@example.com.