Kids Fly Free – School Field Trips
Free Field Trip Admission for Kids in September!
Weekdays September 6-30, 2022
The Hiller Aviation Museum presents free field trip experiences to K-12 schools on weekdays September 6-30.
Groups must satisfy the following requirements to participate in Kids Fly Free during September 2022:
- Groups must come from a public, private or charter school. Individuals and families are not eligible to receive the September fee waiver.
- Students attending must be in Grades K-12.
- Group must include at least 12 students and one adult chaperone for every 8 students.
- Students will be admitted at no charge, as will one adult for every 8 students. A $10/adult admission fee will apply to all additional adults.
- Advance reservations are required and must be booked at least two weeks prior to the visit.
- Reservations must be secured by credit card. There is no charge to attend, but cancellation policies (including $30 cancellation fee) apply to all groups.
Free admission is available to school groups attending on advance registrations all weekdays September 6-30.
Availability on each date is limited as no more than 120 students may be accommodated at any time. Submitting reservation requests at least two weeks in advance of the visit date is required.
Changing of confirmed reservations is allowed on a space-available basis, but regular field trip admission and program fees apply to field trip visits that occur on dates outside of the September 6-30 window.
Programs and Activities
All field trips include admission to the Hiller Aviation Museum, its aircraft collection and all available interactive Gallery experiences. Schools may add hands-on programs and/or a guided tour if desired. Regular tour and program fees will apply.
How to Register
To book your field trip experience, submit a request using the Hiller Aviation Museum’s online request form indicating one or more applicable September dates. Space is limited. You will receive a field trip confirmation message to verify the date that you have received.
Transportation reimbursement is available through a separate program for qualified public schools with 30% or more of students eligible to receive free/reduced price meals per federal criteria. Complete the Fee Waiver/Transportation Reimbursement Form to apply for this assistance.