Have an enjoyable and safe event!
General COVID-19 Guidelines
- Gatherings cannot exceed maximum allowed participants per state gridlines listed under Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
- Do not enter the facility if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from one another.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available, if not available use your elbow.
- Wear mask or face covering (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Specific Options and Capabilities
- Ample space throughout museum to allow for social distancing.
- We continuously clean high touch areas (restrooms, door handles, etc).
- Large outdoor space included with rental.
- One-way doors for entrance and exit available.
- Sanitizer stations available throughout the museum.
- Audiovisual available to Zoom or Skype.
The events department is ready to assist you in booking your private event.
Give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss options and availability for a fun and safe event!
Gallery and Venue Capacities for Social Distancing
Useable space: 35-feet x 19 feet
Occupancy: 20 people
Tables: 6 tables for seating plus food & beverage tables.
DOYLE CONFERENCE ROOM
Useable space: 36-feet x 24 feet
Occupancy: 30 people
Tables: 8 tables for seating plus food & beverage tables.
ATRIUM / LOBBY
Useable space: 8,000 sq ft
Occupancy: 150 people (Orange Tier)
Tables: 20 tables seating plus food & beverage tables.
150 chairs theater style
Total square footage: 24,000 square feet (240-feet x 100 feet).
Occupancy: limited to 150 people (Orange Tier)
Tables: numerous options for table placements that spread participants for social distancing.
Reserve Your Event
Events Manager - Lanie Agulay
(650) 654-0200 x205
(650) 654-0220 fax
Hiller Aviation Museum
601 Skyway Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070