Group Scout Visits
Tours and Hands-On Programs for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of All Ages!
The Hiller Aviation Museum is pleased to offer guided tours and hands-on programs to Scouts at all levels. These tours and programs give Scouts the opportunity to experience aviation in a new way. BSA Scouts and Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies and Juniors may wish to consider joining a Merit Badge or Girl Scout program for a more comprehensive program relevant to their advancement requirements. Reservations are required for all tours and programs and must be made at least two weeks in advance.
Scout admissions are subject to group visit requirements for school field trips, including the 12-Scout group size minimum. However, Scouts and their adult leaders may visit the Museum informally, without group size requirements or advanced reservations, on Scout Saturdays.
- Field trip pricing applies for all Scout admission, program fees and guided tours selected for the group. Admission fees are waived for Scouts in uniform on Scout Saturday, but fees for any optional tours or programs still apply.
- All admission and program fees must be paid at the time of arrival in one transaction to qualify for field trip pricing.
- Reservations are secured by credit card. All cancellations and date changes requested with fewer than 3 days’ advance notice are subject to a $25 fee.
Scout Group Visit Guidelines
- Field trip reservations are required for all tours and programs.
- Minimum group size is 12 Scouts, plus adult chaperones. Smaller groups may receive the applicable group admission rate by paying the 12-Scout minimum.
- 1 adult required for every 8 Scouts.
- Onsite food service is limited to snacks and drinks. Scouts are welcome to bring a lunch, and a Burger King restaurant is available within a short walk of the Museum.
- Abundant free parking is available.